Pages

Monday, 25 April 2016

Big sky, big trees, and really big water



Another Sunday, another little wander through the 'neighbourhood' .. back to Chutes Coulonge, a fantastic park just about 40 minutes from us.






I refer to the first video as "the bridge I refused to cross". You'll even see me at the end taking off up another path to avoid it. I don't much like crossing water in the first place (it's a witch thing) but that water? Not a chance.

Also in the first video, you'll see a platform. The second video is shot from there.

A warning - keep your volume LOW, that water is roaring!



While Paul was filming from the bridge, I headed for the platform downstream. The path to get there is well made, nicely graded and I found myself breaking into a sprint, and I never run! It must have been the air had me so frisky.

The air here is just spectacularly fresh. The mist, the smell of the moss and cedars, and nothing else.


1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Wow!!!!!! I wanna be there too! !!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete